Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Party Dessert


Tomorrow my workplace is having a company party to celebrate several special events and happenings all in one. Someone got married, travelled abroad, engaged and graduation. But it's important to take a break from work and have the opportunity to drink some champagne and chat with your colleagues 'officially'.


Volunteers were asked to bring in some treats and goodies. I for one enjoy baking, but I realized I still have some pudding mix and a pie crust on hand, so I decided to be lazy and made a no baked chocolate pudding pie. After layering the pudding into the crust, it just looked kind of bare, so I decided to sprinkle some rice puff cereal on top to make it brighter and more appealing.


It's not an elaborated project, but it's something simple and easy to put together as an impromptu contribution.

No comments: