Friday, January 30, 2009

lentil tofu broccoli stew for lunch


I had a bit of time in the afternoon and I knew I was going to have yogurt for dinner (fast and painless). Since there's some left over lentil in my fridge, I decided to make a lentil, tofu, and broccoli stew. In this concoction, I also added some cayenne pepper for a nice spicy kick, black pepper, garlic, some scallions and riped cilantro and carrots. Then to really pump up the protein content, I also added some chickpeas, which I soaked from scratch! =) Anyway, you tell me if this looks appetiting or not, but it tasted good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yogurt for dinner? I hope you have something else with that! :D

Love your stew concoction though!

Gar said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I had more than yogurt, don't you worry, :)

Love all your recipes on your blog! You must be a great chef!

Meg said...

Looks delicious!