Friday, January 23, 2009

Breakfast and Lunch Coupons




I live up to my words. Using coupons is a wonderful way to save some money (especially for struggling students like me :P). So...I've scanned through my coupon organizer (yes, I do keep a small envelope for my paper money) and came up with two sets of coupon that I would like to send out to my fellow bloggers. One I called the "breakfast coupon set". This includes: 55 cents off any Barbara's cereals; $1 off any 2 Living Harvest Hempmilks, $1 off any ten Dannon single serve cups and $1 off any 2 POST cereals. The other is the "lunch coupon set". This includes: THREE 35 cents off any Tribe's Hummus; 75 cents off any Earthbound farm salad and $1 off any 2 Earthbound farm products.

All you have to do is leave a comment as to which set and why you need these coupons (remember, I don't require any S&H :P) and if you have a blog, just mention this little gift giving. Just trying to pay it forward and hope others would have better use of these coupons. :)

6 comments:

Missy said...

I could really use these coupons! I live in New York where the price of food is incredibly high! I end up spending 100 bucks every time I just want to pick up a few things. With this economy, any type of coupon would really help!

Gar said...

Hi Missy, I live in NYC too, so I understand how you feel. Which set interests you more?

Cate said...

I would love to recieve the breakfast set! I just found your blog and totally hear ya on being a student...its rough.

Missy said...

Gar: The Tribe hummus would really help! I am in love with hummus as you can probably tell! Thanks so much!

Gar said...

Wonderful! So the breakfast coupon set for Cate and the lunch coupon set for Missy. Congrats! Can you give me your email address so I can get your mailing address to send the set to you? :)

Cate said...

Thank you so much!! This is so generous:) my e-mail is cgaestel@gmail.com